What is Garmin Connect?
Garmin Connect is a mobile application that offers you an integrated vision of your day-to-day sports activities. All your activities can be viewed on the interactive dashboards of Garmin that can be accessed either on your computer or mobile devices. Moreover, just by launching your application, you can monitor your weekly, monthly, or yearly averages of the health stats.
What are the functions performed by Garmin Connect?
- With the help of Garmin Connect, you can fix the training schedule as per your preference and then forward it to your Garmin update device for the playback. In this way, you will come to know what activities you should perform during your workouts or performing any physical activity.
- This application enables you to prepare our own customized courses that depend on your location.
- It also provides you with the Garmin Coach that helps you plan your workouts or the daily activities that you need to be performed regularly.
- Along with this, you can also hire your personal trainer that will give you a medley of 8- 16 weeks of training plans. These plans may include workouts along with your resting days that will completely depend on your current training level, goals, and the sport that you have selected.
- It presents your performance in the form of charts that provides you with a complete and clear overview of your heart rate, distance, and route traveled by the users.
- Using this application you can easily compare your current training with the one that you have performed earlier. So, you can see how things are progressing and how much you have to work hard to accomplish the task set by you.
- This application facilitates the function of the Live Track through which others can see your location while you are doing your training.
- You can also take different challenges with friends or some other users using Garmin Connect and compete with them.
How can I install the Garmin Connect application on mobile devices?
- Firstly, take the mobile device on which you want to install the application and access either Play Store or App Store as per the option available on your mobile phone.
- Now, you are supposed to look for the search bar and type in Garmin Connect and hit the search icon beside it. And then, select the Garmin Connect options from the drop-down list of options.
- Subsequently, place your cursor and click Install or Get tab and move ahead with the installation of the application software.
- It will begin downloading the software and the progress bar will be displayed on your screen. Wait for it to complete.
- The next window asks you to sign in to your Garmin Connect account. Login using the email address and password established at the time of setting an account.
- If you are using it for the first time, click Create Account and go through the on-screen prompts to complete the process properly.
- Carefully read the License Agreement and opt for I Agree if you agree to all the terms and conditions in the agreement.
- At last, it begins installing the Garmin Connect application on your mobile device immediately.